Today I wanted to share another recipe with you. This one is very springy and a little Easter like. These little Lamb Cupcakes are just so damn cute and so yummy. So this is how you make them.
What You Need:
- 150g Self-raising Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 125g Softened Butter
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 380g Tub Cake Angels Mallow Icing
- 50g Black Ready-To-Roll Icing
- 180g White Mini Mallows
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Black Food Coloring
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180c/160 fan/gas 4
- Put 14 muffin cases in a cupcake tin
- First, sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowel
- Next, add the butter, caster sugar, eggs and milk to the bowel
- Mix with an electric whisk until fluffy
- Now, devide the mixture evenly between your muffin cases.
- Bake them for 20 mins or until they are well risen
- Leave them to cool on a wire rack
- Now, its time for the decorations. Divide your mellow icing between the cakes and smooth it over the top of the domed shape
- Using the black icing, shape 14 heads for your sheep
- Next make 28 ears and attach them to your heads (for shape reference, see the picture)
- Now, mix your icing sugar with a drop or two of water, so that it forms a very stiff icing. Dot this onto your heads to create the whites of their eyes. Set these aside to dry.
- Once dry, paint on dots with the black food coloring to create pupils (steps 10-13 can be completed whilst the cupcakes are cooling)
- Next, cover each cupcake with mini marshmallows, pressing them into the icing
- Finally, position the heads on top of the cake
So that’s it. These are so cute and they really do taste amazing. They are a brilliant little recipe for children. If you recreate these i would love to see the results, tag me on social media or use #efrsheep . I will see you all again very soon.